10th Year Anniversary Blowout!
Amaia is celebrating its 10th year anniversary of providing high-quality house and lot and condominium. As part of giving back and thanking people for the 10 great years Amaia had, Amaia is giving more discounts for the following transactions FOR ALL AMAIA PROPERTIES:
· RFO – 5% + additional 2% for the total of 7% discount.
· Non RFO – 10% + additional 2% = for the total of 12% discount.
· Newly Launched Projects – 10% + additional 5% for a total of 15% discount.
(Skies Avenida & Skies Shaw)
· 5% Spot Down Payment – 2.5% discount
· 10% Spot down payment – 2.5% + additional 2.5% for the total of 5% discount
Get as much as Php 100,000 discount when you reserve and pay the 1st down payment within 30 days
YOU MAY CALL OR TEXT JEN ARROYO 09228008339 FOR MORE INFORMATION, SAMPLE COMPUTATION, AND SITE TRIPPING.